Michael C. Georgiadis
Professor, Optimization of process systems and industrial plants
– Ph.D. Chem. Eng. (Imperial College, UK, 1998)
– M.Sc.(Distinction) Advanced Chem. Eng. (Imperial College, UK, 1995)
– D.I.C. (Imperial College, UK, 1998)
– Dipl.(1st Class Honours) Chem. Eng. (AUTh, GR, 1992
Office: 302, 3rd-floor Building E13
Telephone: 2310.994184 Fax: 2310.996209
Office Hours: Daily 9:30 – 16:00
- Production scheduling and planning for the process industries.
- Supply chain network design and optimization.
- Design, optimisation and operation of advanced energy systems.
- Advanced dynamic process modeling, simulation control and optimisation.
- Biosystems Modelling, optimisation and control.
- Advanced non-linear control of process systems
- Optimization of Energy markets
- P. Karakostas, N. Panoskaltsis, A. Mantalaris, M. C. Georgiadis (2020). Optimization of CAR T-cell therapies supply chains. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 139, 106913, doi:10.1016/j.compchemeng.2020.106913
- P. Karakostas, A., Sifaleras, A. M.C. Georgiadis (2020). Variable neighborhood search-based solution methods for the pollution location-inventory-routing problem.Optimization Letters.https://doi.org/10.1007/s11590-020-01630-y
- G.P. Georgiadis, B.M. Pampín, D.A. Cabo, M.C. .Georgiadis (2020). Optimal production scheduling of food process industries. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 134, Article number 106682, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compchemeng.2019.106682
- R.Győrgy, M.E. Klontzas, M.Kostoglou, N.Panoskaltsis, A. Mantalaris, M.C. Georgiadis (2019). Capturing mesenchymal stem cell heterogeneity during osteogenic differentiation: an experimental – modelling approach. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 58, 31, 13900-13909
- E.G. Tsimopoulos, M.C. Georgiadis (2019). Optimal strategic offerings for a conventional producer in jointly cleared energy and balancing markets under high penetration of wind power production. Applied Energy, 244, 16-36.
- A. P. Elekidis, F. Corominas, M. C. Georgiadis (2019). Production Scheduling of Consumer Goods Industries. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 58(51), pp.23261-23275.
- Techniques for Production Scheduling
- Advanced Methods for Process Synthesis, Design and Optimisation
- Programming Languages (Elective course)
- Techno-economic Study I and II (Capstone Design project)
- Gyorgy Romuald (Starting Year: 2016)
- Georgiadis Georgios (Starting Year: 2017)
- Apostolos Elekidis (Starting Year: 2018)
- Christos Dimitriadis (Starting Year: 2020)
- Achilleas Arvanitidis (Starting Year: 2020)