Manassis M. Mitrakas
Associate Professor, Analytical Chemistry with emphasis on Water Science
– Dr. Chem. Eng. (AUTh, GR, 1991)
– Dipl. Chem. (AUTh, GR, 1978)
Office: 1st floor of Building C, Analytic Chemistry Laboratory
Telephone: 2310.996248 Fax: 2310.996248
Student Reception: Daily 9:00 – 17:00
- Development of analytical chemistry techniques for various chemical parameters determination.
- Application of analytical chemistry for environmental study, evaluation and emendation.
- Development, evaluation and implementation of water and wastewater treatment technologies.
- Vasiliadou E., Lemonidou A.A., Investigating the performance and deactivation behavior of of silica-supported copper catalysts in glycerol hydrogenolysis, Appl.Catal. Α, 396:177-185(2011)
- Martavaltzi C.S., Pampaka E.P., Korkakaki E.S., Lemonidou A.A., Hydrogen production via steam reforming of methane with simultaneous CO2 capture over CaO-Ca12Al14O33 , Energy Fuel 24(4):2589–2595 (2010)
- Vagia,E.C. Lemonidou A.A., Investigations on the properties of Ceria-Zirconia supported Ni and Rh catalysts and their performance in acetic acid steam reforming, J. Catal., 269:388–396(2010)
- Zhao C., Kou Y., Lemonidou A.A., Li X., Lercher J.A., Selective Catalytic Conversion of Bio-oil Phenol Fraction to Alkanes, Angewandte Chemie, International Edition, 48 (22):3987-3990(2009)
- Heracleous E., Lemonidou A.A. ‘Ni-Nb-O mixed oxides as highly active and selective catalysts for ethene production via ethane oxidative dehydrogenation. II. Mechanistic aspects and kinetic modelling’, J Catal., 237:175-189 (2006)
- Analytic Chemistry (TH) (2′ Semester – Compulsory Course)
- Analytic Chemistry (L) (2′ Semester – Compulsory Course)
- Unit Operations II (6 ‘ Semester – Compulsory Course)
- Modern Methods of Instrumental Analysis (W ≥4′ Semester – Elective Course)
- Practical Training – Energy/Environment (W/S ≥8′ Semester – Elective Course)
- Water Quality and Treatment (W ≥5′ Semester – Elective Course)
- Mpanti Dimitra (Starting Year: 2013)
- Kalaitzidou Kyriaki (Starting Year: 2017)