Aikaterini A. Mouza
Professor, Experimental Study and Simulation of Physical & Chemical Processes
– Dr. Chem. Eng. (AUTh, GR, 2002)
– Dipl. Chem. (AUTh, GR, 1980)
Office: 101, 1st floor of Building D
Telephone: 2310.994161 Fax: 2310.996209
Student Reception: Daily 9:00 – 14:30
- Use of advanced non-intrusive measuring techniques in the study of the hydrodynamic behavior of process equipment.
- Application of process simulators in feasibility studies and for pollution abatement in chemical plants.
- Experimental study and design of micro-equipment.
- Use of CFD in process equipment design.
- Passos, A.D., Stogiannis, I.A. and Mouza, A.A. Effect of gas properties on the onset of flooding in small diameter inclined tubes. Chemical Engineering Research & Design doi:10.1016/j.cherd.2013.10.019 (2013)
- Anastasiou, A.D., Gavriilidis, A., Mouza, A.A. Study of the hydrodynamic characteristics of a free flowing liquid film in open inclined microchannels Chem. Eng. Sci. 101, 744–754 (2013).
- Anastasiou, A.D., Passos, A.D., Mouza, A.A. Bubble columns with fine pore sparger and non-Newtonian liquid phase:prediction of gas hold up. Chem. Eng. Sci. 98, 331-338 (2013)…TOP 25…
- Anastasiou, A.D., Makatsoris, C., Gavriilidis, A., Mouza, A.A. Application of μ-PIV for investigating liquid film characteristics in an open inclined microchannel. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science. 44, 90–99(2013)
- Kanaris, A.G., Mouza, A.A. Numerical investigation of the effect of geometrical parameters on the performance of a micro-reactor. Chem. Eng. Sci. 66:5366-5373 (2011).
- Chemical Plant Design and Economics (8 ‘ Semester – Compulsory Course)
- Chemical Engineering Laboratory II (8 ‘ Semester – Compulsory Course)
- Principles & Methodology for Measurements (W ≥5′ Semester – Elective Course)
- Practical Training – Chemical Engineering (WS ≥8′ Semester – Elective Course)
- Introduction to micro equipment design (W ≥7′ Semester – Elective Course)